RESERVE: Secure your place by paying now only £100 and the remaining balance by the 10th August.
How to find us
Maria will be at the meeting point detailed in the section "Transport and Meeting Point" below. In case of difficulties locating her, you can call her on 07535295739 (texts cannot be replied to)
- £306 for those who will use their own transport. Price includes accommodation and breakfast x 2 days, guide walk for 3 days and insurance.
- £340 for Members. Price includes public transport from King Cross, accommodation and breakfast x 2 days, guide walk for 3 days and insurance.
- £395 for NO Members. Price includes public transport from King Cross, accommodation and breakfast x 2 days, guide walk for 3 days and insurance.
INCLUDED: two-night accommodation, three guided walks, breakfast on Sunday and on Monday, and transport from London.
NOT INCLUDED: Snacks, drinks, lunch, or evening meals. There are shops and pubs near the hostel.
For those who will travel with us, we will meet at King Cross station on Saturday 27th August at 6:30 am
We will be back in London on Monday 29th August at 10:00 pm
Accommodation in a Hostel in a shared room.
For more information contact Maria on Whatsapp: 07535 295739
What to Bring
- Suitable hiking clothes & hiking footwear, ideally hiking boots. Waterproof jacket, trousers and footwear are recommended.
- Walking poles
- Packed lunch/picnic for the first day. You can buy it for the other days at the near shop, pub
This hike is led by a trained hike leader and qualified Outdoor Activity First Aider. Outdoor activities involve a risk of personal injury. Please come with suitable hiking footwear and hiking clothes such as warm clothes, waterproof jacket and trousers in case of rain - more info
© Club Hiking in London. Ltd 2022 (CASC) in collaboration with Saturday Walkers Club.
Errors and Omissions Excepted
Photos & Video - All were taken by the hike leader on previous trips so are the actual views that you will see from the route that you'll be hiking.