Labuche Peak Climbing in Nepal Labuche east peak is one of the popular Trekking peak in Nepal to climb. Located at the elevations 6119meter in Everest khumbu Himalayan range this peak is an attractive summit and offers various route for climbing. The normal route for climbing is through south ridge. Labuche east peak consists of several small summits and the true summit requires climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top from the summit ridge.
Our professionally designed itinerary takes us to the Everest base camp and kalapather then to labuche peak. This will give us enough opportunity to get acclimatized once we retune to labuche village. From Everest base camp then we takes up to labuche base camp. The base we will be set up at 4950meter. Near a lake in a rocky hollow at the base of the glaciated south west face. The views of Amadablam, Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega peak and Tawache peak are supurb from here, We climb steep stone terraces and snow slopes just below the main glacier on the south west face of Labuche east.
During our EBC With Labuche peak climbing ; we can enjoy typical Nepali food, different ethnic cuisines as well as all types of international cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, and Indian.) from pizza and Chips to apple pie. We can even enjoy hot chocolates, variety of breads, variety of drinks, and snacks. Breakfast of a day will be served from the tea house or lodge and our cook from our camping Kichen where we spent the night. Lunch will be served on the way to destination and dinner and breakfast will be served at the tea house where you spend the night.During climbing Base camp and high camp we provide Everest view Treks & Expedition Camping Cook our kitchen.
All accommodations for EBC With Labuche peak climbing are on twin sharing basis included in the trip cost and are chosen based on standard of hygiene, standard of service and food, location, etc. There are two styles of accommodations during the trip. We will spend 24 nights in standard tea house or lodge or Tent hotel in which there are unheated rooms with wooden beds and foam mattresses. I will try to provide Best Tea house as much as possible, however tea houses or lodges of some places only have shared washing and toilet facilities
Health and Experience Requirements
EBC With Labuche peak climbing is a difficult trip suitable for passionate adventurers who have ability to walk at least 6-7 hours a day with a light day pack. In some days we might even need to walk more hours. Walking in higher altitude is physically demanding than walking in the lower altitudes; however, those in excellent physical condition with above average fitness and some hiking experience can do this trek. Positive attitude, self-confidence and strong determination are things that aid to accomplish trip successfully. Exercising and jogging regularly for some weeks prior of the trip are good idea to enhance strength and stability.
Travel Insurance It is a condition upon trips that all clients be insured for comprehensive expenses that might incur due to medical issues or accidents (this includes air ambulance, helicopter rescue, and treatment costs). Please note that we don’t arrange or sell insurance.
‘During EBC With Labuche peak climbing itinerary is planned with a high degree of awareness of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness). Going up at higher altitudes too fast causes a medical condition serious enough to result in death. The higher the altitude, the less oxygen will be in the air. For example, at an altitude above of 5000m, there is 50% less oxygen than at sea level. Therefore, our body needs many days to adapt to an environment with less oxygen. Itineraries generally allow sufficient time to acclimatize. So, for a safe trek, it is absolutely essential to allow sufficient time for acclimatization. Sensible planning is therefore required to minimize the risk of AMS. Mild headaches, fever, loss of appetite or stomach disorders are symptoms of AMS.
- All Hotel airports transfer as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu Hotel four nights with breakfast and bed and breakfast plan..
- Best available lodge and tea house accommodation tent camp during the trekand climbing.
- All food ; Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trekking.
- Domestic flight kathmandu Lukla to Kathmandu and exit taxes.only 15 kg luggage allowed.(10 kg big bag and 5 kg hand bag)
- All necessary national park fees, Labuche peak climbing permit and sagarmatha national park fees.
- Entire administration and local Taxes
- One guide and porter climbing supporter salary insurence, food, transportation, staff equipments and gov. taxes.
- Fresh Fruit after dinner everyday
- pc snickers or chocolate bar each person every day
- all camping Gear kitchen Equipment. in base camp
- climbing guide during the Island peak climbing 4 trekkers 1 climbing guide
- Climbing guide Salary+ accommodation+ food+climbing Bonus+insurance
- Labuche peak Map
- complementary trekking kit Bag
- medical kit.
- all service charge
- Labuche peak summit Certificate
- Well come dinner and farewell dinner
- Nepal Visa fees on your airport arrival (You should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size picture)
- Personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, hot shower etc)
- Your Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply only on early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu than above itinerary.
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Rescue incase emergency
Photos & Video - All were taken by the hike leader on previous trips so are the actual views that you will see from the route that you'll be hiking.