Family Walk. Dog-friendly Club!
We will meet at Crystal Palace station at 10:30 am and leave the meeting point at 10:45 am to start our walk.
Food We will stop during the hike for a snack lunch so please bring food and drink. We will visit a pub after the hike where we can get refreshments.
The trip costs £10 per person, which includes guided walking, liability insurance.
• Members: Free
• No members: £10
• Children under 13 years old: £8
Under 18’s must be accompanied at all times by a parent/s
For any question or more information, ask Maria: 07535 295 739 Whatsapp.
What to bring
• Clothing and shoes suitable for hiking (ideally mountain boots). Waterproof jacket recommended.
• Water (at least 1 and ideally 2 liters)
• Lunch / picnic
• Money for drinks and refreshments after the walk
• That's all! We will deal with train tickets, logistics on the day, etc. so you can have a great day :-)
Security and Terms and Conditions Payments are not reimbursable or transferable.
By registering for this event, you accept the Terms and Conditions at the following link: http://www.senderismoenlondres.co.uk/club/club-rules.html
© Hiking in London. Ltd 2020 in collaboration with Saturday Walkers Club.
Errors and omissions excluded