- See the famous Box Hill viewpoint with far-reaching views over Sussex
- Breathtaking hiking through the woods and hills of the North Downs
- Stepping Stones
Photos - All photos were taken by the hike leader on previous trips so are the actual views that you will see from the route that you'll be hiking.
We'll stop during the hike for a snack lunch so please bring food and drink. We’ll visit a pub after the hike where we can get refreshments.
Transport & Meeting Point
We'll meet at Victoria train station at 9:15am and leave the meeting point at 9:30am for the 9:42am train.
Planned arrival time back into London at 6:30pm (we have a group train ticket and you are committed for the day until then).
- Members: £8
- No members: £14
Planned arrival time back into London at 7:00pm. We have a group train ticket so all attendees will go and return together to the same station. If you want to return separately, please buy your individual train ticket.
- Suitable hiking clothes & hiking footwear (ideally hiking boots) Waterproof jacket, trousers, and footwear are recommended
- Water (at least 1 and ideally 2 litr)
- Packed lunch/picnic
- Money for drinks and refreshments after the hike
- hat's it! We will take care of train tickets, logistics on the day etc, so that you can just turn up and have a great day :-)
Safety and Terms and Conditions
Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable but we have a process to release your space for resale to another member.
© Club Senderismo en Londres. Ltd 2020 (CASC) in collaboration with Saturday Walkers Club.
Errors and Omissions Excepted