RESERVE: Secure your place paying £60 now and the remaining balance 15 days before the event.
- £165 for those who will use their own transport. Price includes accommodation, breakfast take away on Sunday, guide walk and insurance.
- £210 for Members. Price includes public transport from King Cross, accommodation, breakfast take away on Sunday, guide walk and insurance.
- £260 for NO Members. Price includes public transport from King Cross, accommodation, breakfast take away on Sunday, guide walk and insurance.
INCLUDED: One night accommodation, two guided walks, breakfast take away on Sunday and transport from London.
NOT INCLUDED: Snacks, drinks, lunch or evening meals. There are shops and pub near the hostel.
For those who will travel with us, we will meet at King Cross station on Saturday 1st May at 6:00am
We will be back to London on Sunday 2nd May at 23:00
Accommodation in a Hostel in a shared room.
For more information contact Maria by Whatsapp: 07535 295739
What to Bring
- Suitable hiking clothes & hiking footwear, ideally hiking boots. Waterproof jacket, trousers and footwear are recommended.
- Walking poles
- Packed lunch/picnic, you can buy it at the near shop, pub
Safety and Terms and Conditions
Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
By signing up to this event you agree to the Terms and Conditions
© Hiking in London. Ltd 2020 in collaboration with Saturday Walkers Club.
Errors and omissions excluded