Glorious ramble over the South Downs to the sea covering areas less frequently walked.
Transport & Meeting Point
We will meet at London Victoria station at 8:30am and leave the meeting point at 8:45am for the 8:54am train.
Planned arrival time back into London of 9:00pm (we have a group train ticket and you are committed for the day until then).
We will stop during the hike for a snack lunch so please bring food and drink. We will visit a pub after the hike where we can get refreshments. Also swimsuit, towel, solar protection, sun glasses!!
The trip is £36 per person which includes the guided hike, the transport and We have a liability insurance.
Price included transport & insurance:
- Members: £29
- No Members: £36
Planned arrival time back into London at 7:00pm. We have a group train ticket so all attendees will go and return together to the same station. If you want to return separately, please buy your individual train ticket.
WHAT TO BRING
- Footwear: as most of this walk is on footpaths and paved paths you may prefer to wear stout walking shoes or well cushioned trainers instead of walking boots.
- Water (at least 1 and ideally 2 litres)
- Packed lunch/picnic
- Money for drinks and refreshments after the hike
- Swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, solar cream.
- That's it! We will take care of train tickets, logistics on the day etc, so that you can just turn up and have a great day :-)
SAFETY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
By signing up to this event you agree to the Terms and Conditions
© Hiking in London Ltd 2021 (CASC) in collaboration with Saturday Walkers Club.
Errors and Omissions Excepted
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£25.00 As low as: £24.00
£24.00 As low as: £22.00
£36.00 As low as: £33.00
£26.00 As low as: £25.00