Full descriptionWalk the Caminito del Rey, a suspended walkway which offers beautiful views of the surrounding landscape. Originally built 100 years ago for the workers of El Chorro Hydroelectric plant, the path was reopened in 2015 as a scenic walkway.
Hike along a path that hugs the cliff face and offers epic views of the Malaga province. Trek high above the vertical canyons formed by the power of the Guadalhorce River. Admire the crystal clear water of the gorge cascading beneath you. Discover tunnels carved into the sheer rock.
Learn about the history of this engineering marvel from your knowledgeable guide. Hear the stories of the adventures and climbers who helped build the path, as well as the path’s connection to King Alfonso XIII.
At the end of your activity, enjoy a drink to celebrate completing a wonderful hike.
Why is it special? The views along the way are absolutely breathtaking. It is also relatively quiet so you will have plenty of peace and quiet along the way. Is it difficult? Yes! If you go all the way to the top it is 2868m.
How long does it take? About 12 hours for an experienced hiker with good fitness.
- Members: £ 148
- No Members: £ 175
RESERVE: Secure your place paying £60 and pay the remaining balance 10 days before the event.
Link to buy the flight: https://flights.app.goo.gl/dCQYsMalaga 25 to 26 April
- easyjet DEPARTING FLIGHT 25 APR 06:05 to 10:00
- easyjet RETURNING FLIGHT 26 APR 23:55 to 1:50+
PAYMENT INFORMATION:Hiking in London
Ref: Malaga + your name
Do not forget to click Going! and send a copy of the payment with the full name and contact telephone number of the attendees. You can send this data through our Facebook, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by whatsapp 07535295739.
Maria: 07535 295 739 Whatsapp
- Entrance to Caminito del Rey
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- A drink
- Food and drinks
- other expenses in Malaga.
Not suitable for
- Children under 8 years
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The trail is 7.7 kilometers long, but it is a simple walk and it is not necessary to be an athlete to complete it.
- Please note, Caminito del Rey is a one-way walkway, you will start at the north entrance (Ardales) and you will end at the south entrance. The exit of Caminito del Rey is located in the town of El Chorro.
- Please note, children under 8 years old are not allowed to visit Caminito del Rey
- There is a maximum number of guests of 25 each guided tour
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and footwear
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
You may also be interested in the following product(s)