As the Reconquista advanced and the southern lands regained peace, the Northern Way gradually gave way to prominence. For centuries it was hardly used by pilgrims, however, the boom of walking to Santiago has restored its status as a route and starts to be very popular again. The distance traveled is the second longest, behind the Vía de la Plata. The landscape and the terrain make it a very special option, but on the other hand, the network of pilgrim accommodation is scarce, although there are hostels throughout the route and it is well signposted.
Note:This road route of the North of Santiago we go to the adventure. We do not have reservations in hotels, that will be part of the adventure, sometimes it will be hotel, camping, hostels or as simple as sleeping on the beach.
- Members: 100% Free
For any question or more information, ask to English: 07535 295 739 or Spanish 07400 796815 Whatsapp.
- Appropriate clothing for hiking and hiking shoes (ideally hiking boots)
- Waterproof jacket, trousers and footwear are recommended
- Water (at least 1 ideally 2 liters)
- Lunch / picnic
- Money to drink something after the walk
- That's! We will deal with train tickets, logistics on the day, etc. so you can have a great day :-)
- Sleeping bag