- See the famous Box Hill viewpoint with far-reaching views over Sussex
- Breathtaking hiking through the woods and hills of the North Downs
- Stepping Stones
Photos - All photos were taken by the hike leader on previous trips so are the actual views that you will see from the route that you'll be hiking.
We'll stop during the hike for a snack lunch so please bring food and drink. We’ll visit a pub after the hike where we can get refreshments.
- Members: £18
- No members: £26
- Suitable hiking clothes & hiking footwear (ideally hiking boots) Waterproof jacket, trousers, and footwear are recommended
- Water (at least 1 and ideally 2 litr)
- Packed lunch/picnic
- Money for drinks and refreshments after the hike
- hat's it! We will take care of train tickets, logistics on the day etc, so that you can just turn up and have a great day :-)
Safety and Terms and Conditions
Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable but we have a process to release your space for resale to another member.
© Club Senderismo en Londres. Ltd 2021 (CASC) in collaboration with Saturday Walkers Club.
Errors and Omissions Excepted