HikingStarting at Pico Arieiro, Maderia’s 3rd highest peak at 1,818 meters altitude, this walk follows route PR1 to Pico Ruivo the island's tallest peak at 1862 meters altitude, on route passing around Pico Das Torres the island's 2nd tallest peak at 1851 meters altitude.
- Length: 3.38 miles
- Surface: Moderate
- Difficulty: Hard
Link to buy the flight: https://flights.app.goo.gl/knnZPWe can meet in Madeira or at the Gatwick airport. These are the data of our flight.
- Members: £ 425
- No Members: £ 325
- 2 nights accommodation in guest houses (twin rooms)
- Sport insurance (Hiking, Aventure sport, Climbing, Water sport)
- All travel for the hiking days and a complimentary airport transfer at the start of the trip for everyone taking the suggested flight only
- Breakfast on each hiking day
- Mountain guide/s who are also Qualified Outdoor First Aiders
- Compliance with the 1992 Package Travel Regulations including Financial protection
RESERVE: Secure your place paying £60 and pay the remaining balance 10 days before the event.
FULL PRICE(includes guide and accommodation):
PAYMENT INFORMATION:Hiking in London
Ref: Marrakech + your name
The price includes the insurance, accommodation and event guide. The price does not include, and therefore the attendant will be responsible for, transport, food, and any other expenses in Madeira.
Do not forget to send a copy of the payment with the full name and contact telephone number of the attendees. You can send this data through our Facebook, by email email@example.com or by whatsapp 07535295739.
Payment Information:Get your ticket on the above link. Even if you want to pay by transfer, please fill the form in order to put your name on the attendant list.
The price includes:
The price doesn’t include:
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Meals other than the above mentioned
- Airport transfer on the last day
- Any optional activities/museum entrance fees/cable car fees if taken
Important NotesAlthough this trip is designed as a mixture of varied hiking and sightseeing, some of the hikes involve long descents on steep ground and also some rough and uneven walking on rocks and boulders. There are some tough and long uphill/downhill sections and this trip is only suitable for hikers with experience of mountain hiking. Hiking boots ideally with ankle protection are essential due to the uneven and rocky terrain on some hikes.
Security and Terms and ConditionsPayments are not refundable or transferable, but we have a process to free up your space to resell to another member. Follow the instructions on our FAQ page http://www.senderismoenlondres.co.uk/frequent-questions.html and send us an email with your Pay Pal "invoice ID" immediately after changing your RSVP to "NO "
By registering for this event, you accept the Terms and Conditions at the following link: http://www.senderismoenlondres.co.uk/club/club-rules.html
© Club Hiking in London. Ltd 2019 (CASC)